Friday, November 2, 2007

My Space, Finally

Well, I finally did it. I created a MySpace Profile. WOW. What a chore!

BooKooGuru

Take a look and see what you think. It's still a work in progress, I guess like all who have a MS Profile know. I need more friends, so if you would like to link to me, please feel free, especially to help promote an online store.

We have added alot of new products to our store recently, with more on the way.





Here are some photos of our newest products. Come on over and have a look. We have great prices on KISS collectibles, Hard Rock Cafe memorabilia, handmade artisan jewelry, vintage Star Wars toys, and much more.




Vintage Rock & Roll Collectibles from bands such as Metallica, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, and More.


Classic vintage concert tees. WOW. Guns N Roses, Really Rare!!

Hard Rock Memorabilia. Pins. T-shirts for Adults and Children.

Vintage and new Star Wars Toys. Other toys also.
Gotta go eat lunch. Talk to you soon. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ramona





No comments: