Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hi, all.

It's been a while since I have had time to post anything, but I'm determined to keep this updated at least once a week, so stick with me here.

I know alot of people are beating their heads against the wall trying to find a way to make some money online, and I am, too. My inbox is full every day with this great offer, or that one thing that everyone has been waiting for. Frankly, I am sick of it.

But, what's a person to do?

It is my belief that branding is very important on the internet today, so people will know that you are a real person, not just some computer screen somewhere in BFE.

That is one of the reasons that James & I have been steadfast in branding ourselves as BooKooGuru. Not only do we have our online store, BooKooGuru, but many of our friends know us on MySpace as BooKooGuru as well. You can also find us at Twitter.

Enough about us. What about you and how I can help you start to make money online?

Well, the first thing I can tell you is that you will be very lucky to find a way to "get rich quick" on the internet. Alot of people have lost alot of money in all the traps, so don't fall for that.

The first thing I will advise you to do is go down to your local bank and open a free checking account just for your online activity. Most banks will let you have a free account for around $100 and don't keep more than that in there at any one time. My little local bank here even has online banking so I can move funds easily out of that small account into my main bank account. Almost all "money making" avenues on the internet are going to require you give up your personal information, so just get over it. That's the reason for the seperate bank account.

After you get your bank account set up, use it to get your free Revolution Money Exchange Account. This is a real bank in New York with a real phone number and real people you can talk to. I had to call them when I was setting my account up, and they are very friendly and helpful. Don't be afraid, you can make some real money real fast with this service.

Make sure you follow me on Twitter. It will help you get traffic to your website or blog and it's FREE.

If you have any questions or just want to chat, contact me here.

Back soon with more.

Sincerely, Ramona

Here's one of my favorite manual traffic exchanges. Great games & extras.

Mythology Surf

No comments: