Monday, October 19, 2009

Are Things Really Getting Better?

Do those in the Obama Administration really think we as intelligent citizens believe that "things are getting better"? Come on! I've heard it said that the difference between a recession and a depression is "it's a recession if your neighbor is unemployed, and it's a depression if you, yourself, are unemployed." From my observation, it sure seems like we are in a serious depression for alot of folks in our great United States of America, and I don't believe it's going to get better for quite a while.
I wish there was some way to convince the Obama supporters to really look at what is going on, the excess spending, highest deficit ever in our history. It is really frightening to watch the news and hear the reps in Congress talk about even more high-dollar programs, such as the health care debacle, which can only mean higher taxes and more people who can't pay them.
I guess I'll go listen to Glenn Beck for awhile. Maybe I'll feel better after that!
Ramona
BooKooGuru

No comments: