Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Google Checkout OK!!

Well, I'm glad to say that I finally got the Google Checkout feature on my store all fixed-up. I had some problems communicating with the folks at Google, but in the end it came down to "typing or copy & paste". Let me say that "copy & paste" works every time!
Now my customers can buy securely with a credit or debit card using either Google Checkout or Paypal. I do still accept mailed money orders, as well, but that takes longer.
I've been real busy adding new inventory to our store, and since James is working full-time now, he hasn't had a chance to write anything here in the blog. I'm hoping that he will soon, because he knows alot of very interesting facts about KISS, the band, that I know all you KISS fans would love to hear. He has done well helping me with some of the descriptions of the magazines and other items we have in our store, and I'm thankful for that. I need all that help I can get!
Be sure to take a little time to look through our store. BookooGuru, selling KISS collectibles, Handmade Artisan Jewelry, Hard Rock Cafe memorabilia, and more vintage and estate items.

I am adding new items daily, so if you don't see anything you love today, come look again tomorrow. BookooGuru

I need to sell my house in IRVING, TX. so if you know anyone who may be looking to move to Texas, give them this information. It's a great deal on a wonderful house.
Beautiful House for Sale, Irving, TX

Gotta go for now. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Ramona

No comments: