Saturday, October 27, 2007

Other Half Finally Speaks

Hi, all, this is James. I'm approaching 40, younger than my wife, working alot, with little time to visit. They say opposites attract, so as far as I'm concerned, you will always know who you are talking to, which is exactly opposite of "what she said".


Here we go. In my younger days I enjoyed concerts, cash, and cuties. (uninhibited free spirit) Today, things are much different. Because of Ramona, I am more grounded, focused on the goal, and prepared, more times than not, for whatever comes my way.


Evenings these days are spent at home after a hard day's work, leaving me to my own devices, computer, drums, guitar, rock & roll memorabilia collection, etc. What I am interested in is music, and those who create, play or produce it, primarily KISS. My comments in this blog will, in many cases, focus on that subject matter alone.


So let's get started talking about KISS. Just to let you know, I'm not obsessed or anything, with KISS. However, I did grow up listening to them from age 6 or so, with my older siblings and their friends. My parents would buy me and my first older brother every new KISS album, mags, models, puzzles, you get the idea. They were the only band we knew existed for the better part of about 5 years, '75-'80. Then I discovered other bands and records I was interested in collecting. Our walls were completely plastered with the posters, pictures, and inserts, all KISS. It is amazing how far-reaching this band, KISS, and their influence has become around the world. KISS is truly one of the original super groups of our generation.


My store will always have KISS related items available to you. Check back often because a rare gem could appear at any time. Add me to your favorites.
BooKooGuru - Your KISS Headquarters and More


Here is the link to a real find that is available right now at my store.

KISS Paul Stanley's Paradise, Premier Issue, Vol. 1, Winter, 2005, Fanzine





I'll write again soon. Have a great weekend. James BooKooGuru

These are some of the other items we have available in our store. Great gift ideas.

Artisan Handcrafted Jewelry

Hard Rock Cafe Pins

Vintage and Estate Collectibles


No comments: