Friday, October 19, 2007

To the Dentist

I've been having alot of pain in my gums and jaws for over a year now since I had my very first ever molar pulled about 18 months ago. It was a very brutal event, and my gums and jaw in that area are not healed completely yet. Enough of that, though. I finally broke down and went back to the dentist yesterday, (not the one who performed the brutality), and as it turns out, I clench and grind my teeth while I sleep, and this has caused tremendous damage to all my molars. I have old fillings in most of these teeth that are very large, and apparently as I clench or grind during the night, these fillings act as wedges and have literally split my teeth. I am almost in shock at how much damage has been done. I am for sure going to be forced to have the very back teeth on both lowers pulled, and possibly more. I addition to that, he (the dentist) wants me to have some kind of mouthpiece made to keep me from grinding and it costs $500.00. I think I'll go to WM and get one of those sports mouthpieces that form fit for only $1.98.
I am telling this story to warn anyone who thinks they may grind or clench during the night, don't let it go unchecked. If I had done something about this years ago, I wouldn't be losing all these teeth now. It's really very sad. I'll just be glad to finally get something done to stop all this pain. Maybe I'll be a little bit easier to get along with. No, wait, I'm still old, right?
Well, I've really got to get to work now. Just want to remind all of you to look at all the new items in our store. BookooGuru
I've added alot of beautiful handmade jewelry that will make lovely gifts for that special person. I even have some childrens' jewelry that is cute as can be. The prices on this stuff can't be beat, compare and buy. Artisan Handmade Jewelry
There is alot of KISS collectibles that are rare and some almost impossible to find anywhere else. Check it out. KISS Collectibles
I've also added some magazines and posters that are just old rock and roll stuff. Some is almost unbelievable to be in such great condition as old as they are. Old Rock Magazines & Posters
I can't leave without mentioning again the house I have for sale in Irving, TX. This is such a bargain, so if you or anyone you know is just itching to move to the Great Lone Star State, now's your chance. We've just reduced the price! Great House in Irving, TX
I've really got to go now, talk to you soon. Ramona
BookooGuru - Your KISS headquarters and more, selling artisan Handmade Jewelry, Hard Rock Cafe Pins, and rare/vintage collectibles.

No comments: