Friday, October 26, 2007

Grandchildren are GREAT!

I have heard my whole life old people saying how great having grandchildren is, but until I had some of my own, I never really knew how true it is. In my last post, I was talking about my trip to the dentist, and I finally went yesterday to have one of my molars pulled. Ouch! I was feeling pretty bad this morning, when out of the blue, I got a phone call from those precious granddaughters, Erin and Britt. It just so happens, they had a day off from school for a teacher workday, so they called Grandma. It sure makes me feel better just to get to talk to them. Their dad, (my oldest child) is in the Army, currently in Baghdad for the second time. They live in Georgia and we in Texas, so we only get to see them once a year, during their annual summer vacation to Texas. I sure miss them and would love to be close enough to see them every day, but that is not possible. If you have grandchildren that live near you, be very thankful, you are truly blessed.
I've got to go rest now, my jaw is starting to ache. I want to remind you to check out our online store for all your holiday shopping. You will surely find the perfect gift for that person on your list who is impossible.

BooKooGuru - Perfect Gift Ideas

We have KISS collectibles, Hard Rock Cafe pins, artisan handmade jewelry, and estate vintage items. Lots of rock and roll memorabilia. I'm adding more items almost daily, so add us to your favorites.

BooKooGuru

You can pay securely with credit or debit cards using Google Checkout or Paypal. See our store for more information.

BooKooGuru - Your KISS headquarters and much more !

Talk to you soon. Ramona

No comments: