Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Problems with Google Checkout

I have to admit I'm not as computer literate as I would like to be, and I am trying my best to learn something new each day. With that being said, I am almost to my wits end with trying to talk to anyone at Google regarding the issue I am having with the checkout function on my web store. BTW, if anyone wants to purchase an item from my store using a credit or debit card, you can still do that with Paypal. Please don't let the Google Checkout system not working deter you from purchasing from my store. Paypal is just as secure, and is alot more user friendly as far as I'm concerned. Google is trying its best to have its fingers in everyones pie, and they are leaving customer service in the wake.
I have alot of new items in the store, so come on over and have a look. You just may find something you can't live without.
BookooGuru - Your KISS headquarters and more. Hard Rock Cafe pins, hand made artisan jewelry, OOAK (one of a kind).

Here's another tidbit from the prayer I found in my Grandmother's birthday card. Hope it brightens your day.

Give me, amidst the confusion of my day, the calmness of the everlasting hills. Break the tension of my nerves and muscles with the soothing music of the singing streams that live in my memory.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Ramona

No comments: